Reserve and pay for a standard exhibitor booth space for one healthy living expo, and receive a complimentary exhibitor booth space, for any other of Expos USA produced healthy living expos. Vendor also has option to take double exhibitor booth space for one expo. Regular rate for standard exhibitor booth space is $780, but early-bird discounted rate is $490. So, for $490, exhibitor receives exhibitor booth space for two healthy living expos. Premium exhibitor booth space (corner booth location) is available. Add $70. BOGO offer expires at 3:00 PM, Thursday, April 11, 2019, or when discounted BOGO inventory is depleted, whichever comes first. To reserve exhibitor booth space, follow this link to non-binding exhibitor booth application (be sure to answer all questions, or you will not be able to add application to cart): http://exposusa.com/product/exhibitor-application/
Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa (Date & Venue TBA)
Please complete and submit our non-binding exhibitor application, for consideration. Submit via fax or email (on contract).
To reserve and pay for exhibitor booth space at healthy living expos, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Larry at 305.290.3332.
Sales Revenue Guarantee
for Home-Based Business Vendors
Exhibiting at Healthy Living Expos by Expos USA
With the prospect for 2,800 attendees, for our Healthy Living Expos, we have the confidence to include a non-conditional guarantee, in the exhibitor space rental rate, for our home-based business exhibitors.
Expos USA guarantees that within the four (4) month period immediately following the date of respective expos, vendor shall generate sales revenue from expo prospects, adequate to offset vendor’s cost of exhibitor space, or Expos USA will refund to vendor the difference between the cost of vendor’s exhibitor space, and vendors gross sales receipts from expo prospects. This guarantee is governed by the honor-system … vendor will unilaterally determine any claims against said guarantee, without dispute from Expos USA.
Follow this link to complete and submit non-binding exhibitor application, in order to establish priority as to booth location, and exclusive rights to exhibit your brand: http://exposusa.com/product/exhibitor-application/
All exhibitor space for home-based business vendors is sold on a brand-name exclusive basis, so if you are “first-in,” for your brand, you will be the only vendor exhibiting your brand. And, if your are “first-in,” you will also receive the “first-right-of-refusal,” to exhibit your brand at the next-following Expos USA produced expo at the same venue.
… ask about additional Early-Bird Discounts that may be in affect, TODAY! Inquire: email@example.com
Expos USA targets 2,800 to 3,500 in attendance for each event.
Primary Target: Adults (40-65) homeowners, with aging parents.
Secondary Target: Adults (30-45) married homeowners, with sports-active kids.
Note: Due to our targeted marketing direct mail and newspaper advertising campaigns, most of our attendees are homeowners, and a large segment of our attendees own multiple residential properties.
Expos USA Charter Exhibitor Partners gain substantially-reduced exhibitor booth rental rates, as well as complimentary upgrades to premium (corner) booth locations. Simply stated, the greater the number of Expos USA expos, for which Charter Exhibitor Partners reserve and pay for an exhibitor booth, the greater the exhibitor booth rental rate reduction … the more expos in which participating, the lower the exhibitor booth rental rate, for each expo. Additional attributes:
- Charter Partner Members’ logo & website link, posted on Expos USA website through 12/30/16;
- Charter Partner Members receive 1/5 page ad in Expo Programs, for all participating expos (25,000 copies published and distributed in respective venue area 45 days prior to expo date);
- Charter Partner Members receive one 10′ wide X 4′ deep “better-than-average,” laminated banner … 4-color, hemmed on all edges, grommets in all corners and every 2′ around perimeter. Design & set-up included. Displayed at all expos, in which Charter Partner Member is participating, then gifted to Charter Partner Member;
- Two boarding passes, for each B2B Networking & Dinner Cruises (Sarasota);
- 40-minute stage-time for seminar/workshop presenter participation;
- 350 Free Admission Tickets for each expo, in which Charter Partner Member is participating; and,
- Charter Partner Member flyer, pamphlet, or sample inserted into convention bags distributed to first 1,000 attendees, at all expos, in which Charter Partner Member is participating ($175 per thousand for each additional 1,000 bags, in which Charter Partner chooses to participate).
For confidential disclosure of Charter Exhibitor Partner exhibitor booth rental rates, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expos USA expos feature day-long seminar/workshop program agendas; wherein, expert guest speakers deliver 25 to 40 minute presentations, as to expo-relevant subject matters. Early-bird exhibitor booth reservations include 25 minutes complimentary stage time, for respective exhibitors; otherwise, $175 fee, for non-exhibitor Presenters, for 40 minutes stage time. Presenters provide the message … Expos USA provides the crowd. Presenter opportunities are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. All RFP’s welcome. email@example.com.