Why Visitors attend health, wealth, & wellness healthy living expos: To Your Health, Wealth, & Wellness Healthy Living Expos afford Attendees a “one-stop-shop,” for all things specific to individual needs, as to one’s health, wealth, and wellness, all on the same day, at the same time, under the same roof. Whether Attendees are young marrieds, looking for the next great activity for the kids, or concerned adults, looking for the next great place for Mom and Dad, they will find vast array of unique and state-of-the-art exhibits, all in-tune with the primary themes of healthy living expos, including: allergen-friendly/gluten-free foods; business opportunities; climate change; family wellness; fitness; nutrition; preventive medicine; retiree & senior support services; sports & sports medicine; and vacation rentals. Retiree and Senior support services make up a large part of our exhibits. So, adults, looking for the next great place for Mom and Dad, can find it at healthy living expos, without making multiple trips to dozens of alternative living facilities.
Healthy Living Expos …
“… America’s fast-track to Healthy Living for All!”
featuring exhibitor categories …
- Allergen-Friendly/Gluten-Free Foods
- Family Wellness & Fitness
- Home-Based Businesses
- Retiree Support Services
- Preventative Medicine
- Sports & Sports Medicine
Expos USA Healthy Living Expos provide for jam-packed, fun filled days for all. For visitors, we target young-married adult homeowners (25-36), with sports-active kids; and, active adult homeowners (40-65), with aging parents. Our event marketing campaigns are designed to deliver thousands of visitors, for each expo.
Free Activities …Cooking-for-Life Demos
- Cooking for Life Demos
- Dancing-for-Life Demos
- Guest Speaker Presentations Program
- Kids’ Stuff
- Amplified Phones for Qualified Residents
- Health Screens & Evaluations
- Healthy Living Seminars & Workshops
If you own a HOME-BASED BUSINESS, our healthy living expos provide for great opportunities to share your products/services with 1,000’s of new-customer prospects, in a single-day. We offer very special discounted exhibitior booth space rates for home-based businesses. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
To reserve exhibitor booth space for our Sarasota/Bradenton Healthy Living Expo, on October 26, 2019, follow this link to complete our non-binding exhibitor booth space application, and submit completed application to email@example.com: https://exposusa.com/product/exhibitor-application/
Although the application is non-binding, the date and time the application is submitted works to establish applicants priortity status, as to exhibitor booth space discounts and booth location.
Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Lakeland, Bradenton, Tallahassee, Tampa (Date & Venue TBA)
Sales Revenue Guarantee
for Home-Based Business Vendors
Exhibiting at Healthy Living Expos by Expos USA
With the prospect for 2,800 attendees, for our Healthy Living Expos, we have the confidence to include a non-conditional guarantee, in the exhibitor space rental rate, for our home-based business exhibitors.
Expos USA guarantees that within the four (4) month period immediately following the date of respective expos, vendor shall generate sales revenue from expo prospects, adequate to offset vendor’s cost of exhibitor space, or Expos USA will refund to vendor the difference between the cost of vendor’s exhibitor space, and vendors gross sales receipts from expo prospects. This guarantee is governed by the honor-system … vendor will unilaterally determine any claims against said guarantee, without dispute from Expos USA.
Follow this link to complete and submit non-binding exhibitor application, in order to establish priority as to booth location, and exclusive rights to exhibit your brand: http://exposusa.com/product/exhibitor-application/
All exhibitor space for home-based business vendors is sold on a brand-name exclusive basis, so if you are “first-in,” for your brand, you will be the only vendor exhibiting your brand. And, if your are “first-in,” you will also receive the “first-right-of-refusal,” to exhibit your brand at the next-following Expos USA produced expo at the same venue.
… ask about additional Early-Bird Discounts that may be in affect, TODAY! Inquire: firstname.lastname@example.org
Show Sponsorship includes …
- One 10′ wide X 8′ deep premium location exhibitor space (corner), including one 8′ skirted table, 2 chairs, and one booth identity sign, at each of 4 Expos USA expos
- 4 exhibitor passes
- Lead list of registered attendees emailed or on CD
- Internal large-screen advertising day of show with sponsor’s logo, tagline, and photo displayed
- Sponsor’s business listing, logo, and photo with hyperlink to sponsor’s website on exposusa.com, through December 31, 2018
- Media exposure: sponsor’s logo, and/or name recognition on posters, billboards, television, radio, newspaper, and magazine ads
- One-half page ad in show program
- One 40′ wide X 2′ deep vinyl banner displayed at 4 expos, and gifted to sponsor.
- Sponsor’s flyer/pamphlet inserted into 1,000 complimentary gift bags for attendees, at each of 4 expos.
- Sponsor’s logo and/or name recognition on signage within the show
- Sponsor’s logo and/or name recognition on show programs
- Sponsor’s logo and/or name recognition on 100 complimentary canvas gift bags, or booklets
- Sponsor’s logo and/or name recognition displayed on table tents within the show
- Exclusive live remote interview at the show
Reserve a show sponsorship before April 30, 2020, to save $700.
For more details: email@example.com
Expos USA targets 2,800 to 3,500 in attendance for each event.
Primary Target: Adults (40-65) homeowners, with aging parents.
Secondary Target: Adults (30-45) married homeowners, with sports-active kids.
Note: Due to our targeted marketing direct mail and newspaper advertising campaigns, most of our attendees are homeowners, and a large segment of our attendees own multiple residential properties.
Expos USA Charter Exhibitor Partners gain substantially-reduced exhibitor booth rental rates, as well as complimentary upgrades to premium (corner) booth locations. Simply stated, the greater the number of Expos USA expos, for which Charter Exhibitor Partners reserve and pay for an exhibitor booth, the greater the exhibitor booth rental rate reduction … the more expos in which participating, the lower the exhibitor booth rental rate, for each expo. Additional attributes:
- Charter Partner Members’ logo & website link, posted on Expos USA website through 12/30/16;
- Charter Partner Members receive 1/5 page ad in Expo Programs, for all participating expos (25,000 copies published and distributed in respective venue area 45 days prior to expo date);
- Charter Partner Members receive one 10′ wide X 4′ deep “better-than-average,” laminated banner … 4-color, hemmed on all edges, grommets in all corners and every 2′ around perimeter. Design & set-up included. Displayed at all expos, in which Charter Partner Member is participating, then gifted to Charter Partner Member;
- Two boarding passes, for each B2B Networking & Dinner Cruises (Sarasota);
- 40-minute stage-time for seminar/workshop presenter participation;
- 350 Free Admission Tickets for each expo, in which Charter Partner Member is participating; and,
- Charter Partner Member flyer, pamphlet, or sample inserted into convention bags distributed to first 1,000 attendees, at all expos, in which Charter Partner Member is participating ($175 per thousand for each additional 1,000 bags, in which Charter Partner chooses to participate).
For confidential disclosure of Charter Exhibitor Partner exhibitor booth rental rates, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.