Show Sponsorship includes …
- One 10′ wide X 8′ deep premium location exhibitor space (corner), including one 8′ skirted table, 2 chairs, and one booth identity sign, at each of 4 Expos USA expos
- 4 exhibitor passes
- Lead list of registered attendees emailed or on CD
- Internal large-screen advertising day of show with sponsor’s logo, tagline, and photo displayed
- Sponsor’s business listing, logo, and photo with hyperlink to sponsor’s website on exposusa.com, through December 31, 2018
- Media exposure: sponsor’s logo, and/or name recognition on posters, billboards, television, radio, newspaper, and magazine ads
- One-half page ad in show program
- One 40′ wide X 2′ deep vinyl banner displayed at 4 expos, and gifted to sponsor.
- Sponsor’s flyer/pamphlet inserted into 1,000 complimentary gift bags for attendees, at each of 4 expos.
- Sponsor’s logo and/or name recognition on signage within the show
- Sponsor’s logo and/or name recognition on show programs
- Sponsor’s logo and/or name recognition on 100 complimentary canvas gift bags, or booklets
- Sponsor’s logo and/or name recognition displayed on table tents within the show
- Exclusive live remote interview at the show
Reserve a show sponsorship before April 30, 2020, to save $700.
For more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expos USA targets 2,800 to 3,500 in attendance for each event.
Primary Target: Adults (40-65) homeowners, with aging parents.
Secondary Target: Adults (30-45) married homeowners, with sports-active kids.
Note: Due to our targeted marketing direct mail and newspaper advertising campaigns, most of our attendees are homeowners, and a large segment of our attendees own multiple residential properties.
Expos USA has immediate need for entrepreneurial-type, sales-oriented, individuals to partner-up to promote and produce Expos USA events in Sarasota, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Orlando, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, West Palm Beach, and Miami. Ideal opportunity for anyone that enjoys business-to-business activity. Event coordinator, event planner, event management experience helpful, but not required. Part-time, okay. Conversion to full-time, okay – anytime. $7,200 inventory purchase required. Outstanding return-on-investment. Start immediately. Details: email@example.com.
Sponsor a B2B Networking & Luncheon Cruise, to showcase your business to a boatload of 120 bay area business leaders. Sponsorship includes 25 complimentary boarding passes, for your invited guests; plus, one 30′ wide X 30″ high vinyl banner, displayed from second deck railing during cruise, and gifted to you. Sponsorship also includes one “standard” exhibitor booth, for any bay area expo. Sponsorship fee: $2,800 (2 only per cruise).
Expos USA Charter Exhibitor Partners gain substantially-reduced exhibitor booth rental rates, as well as complimentary upgrades to premium (corner) booth locations. Simply stated, the greater the number of Expos USA expos, for which Charter Exhibitor Partners reserve and pay for an exhibitor booth, the greater the exhibitor booth rental rate reduction … the more expos in which participating, the lower the exhibitor booth rental rate, for each expo. Additional attributes:
- Charter Partner Members’ logo & website link, posted on Expos USA website through 12/30/16;
- Charter Partner Members receive 1/5 page ad in Expo Programs, for all participating expos (25,000 copies published and distributed in respective venue area 45 days prior to expo date);
- Charter Partner Members receive one 10′ wide X 4′ deep “better-than-average,” laminated banner … 4-color, hemmed on all edges, grommets in all corners and every 2′ around perimeter. Design & set-up included. Displayed at all expos, in which Charter Partner Member is participating, then gifted to Charter Partner Member;
- Two boarding passes, for each B2B Networking & Dinner Cruises (Sarasota);
- 40-minute stage-time for seminar/workshop presenter participation;
- 350 Free Admission Tickets for each expo, in which Charter Partner Member is participating; and,
- Charter Partner Member flyer, pamphlet, or sample inserted into convention bags distributed to first 1,000 attendees, at all expos, in which Charter Partner Member is participating ($175 per thousand for each additional 1,000 bags, in which Charter Partner chooses to participate).
For confidential disclosure of Charter Exhibitor Partner exhibitor booth rental rates, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expos USA expos feature day-long seminar/workshop program agendas; wherein, expert guest speakers deliver 25 to 40 minute presentations, as to expo-relevant subject matters. Early-bird exhibitor booth reservations include 25 minutes complimentary stage time, for respective exhibitors; otherwise, $175 fee, for non-exhibitor Presenters, for 40 minutes stage time. Presenters provide the message … Expos USA provides the crowd. Presenter opportunities are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. All RFP’s welcome. email@example.com.
- FREE with online registration in advance, or complimentary “FREE ADMISSION” ticket, in-hand; otherwise, $5.00 at the door, or one can non-perishable food donation per adult (18+). Mom & Dad – $7.00. Kids: FREE. Contact host for Discount Promo Code to register for free admission tickets, and gain automatic entry into FREE, hourly, cash-prize drawings (11:00 AM – 3:00 PM) … hundreds of dollars in cash prizes. Must be present to win.